A safer future isn’t just something we wish for.
We’re creating it.
- WHITEPAPER – A New Approach: UTI Detection + Antibiotic Resistance in a Rapid Affordable Test
Treatment of Urinary Tract Infections is time-consuming, taking anywhere from 2-5 days if antibiotic resistance genes are also tested. When misdiagnosed and further treatment becomes necessary, costs become unmanageable. PathogenDx D3 Array™-UTI is a fast multiplexed platform for urinary pathogen detection run simultaneously with Antibiotic Resistance genes to support clinicians in delivering rapid UTI treatment and management. This test provides:
▪ More flexible, faster and lower cost test than qPCR or NGS technology
▪ Testing for all targets of interest
▪ Each sample analyzed in triplicate for Quality Assurance
▪ 3D cross-linked array architecture enabling rapid binding
▪ Based on our patented technology
Read the the more thorough technical breakdown in the whitepaper from Dr. Sue Evans here.
- SNAPSHOT: WHY NOVEL MULTIPLEXED MOLECULAR DIAGNOSTICS MATTERS?
Today, across clinical testing demands, there are instances where diagnostic pathogen testing conducted through well-known qPCR (quantitative polymerase chain reaction) and NGS (next-generation genomic sequencing) can be better addressed by new technology. PathogenDx innovation has produced Dynamic Dimensional Detection through its novel D3 Array™ platform.
How does this third path to insight that address sensitivity and multiplex limitation of qPCR and improve on the cost and timeliness of NGS? Download our Innovation Snapshot for a quick overview of this breakthrough technology. Better still, reach out to arrange a technical webinar for how assays designed upon the D3 Array™ are driving laboratory efficiencies, reducing cost and waste, and showing the way to improve lab testing economics.